This position is to focus on delivering the ultimate customer experience by executing responsibilities in all facets of order fulfillment and assigned customer service duties. Speed, accuracy, and flexibility are vital to success in this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exceptional customer service to customer on the phone (not open to the public currently)
- Maintain open and positive communication with coworkers.
- Enter customer orders into point of sale system whether orders are submitted via mail or phone.
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Hand packing seeds as needed
- Assist Managers in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive customer experiences.
- Maintain knowledge of evolving order fulfillment policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) / two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, computer skills and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be able to work effectively without supervision and in a team environment.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with customers and team members.
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Gardening background is highly preferred
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
30-40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Schedule is flexible as long as minimum hours are met!
Job Type: Part to full time, seasonal
Pay: $14.00 per hour to start, opportunities for advancement and permanent employment for the right individuals
Pinetree Garden Seeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Masks required and provided. No contact with customers required, we are not open to the public currently. Socially distanced work stations available.