You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Short Description||A beautiful purple-red kale with very curly tender leaves. Redbor has a wonderful flavor either raw or cooked. While it is ready to harvest in just 7 weeks it also lasts well into the fall and the normally 2' foot plants can rise to a height of 5 feet in a long growing season. Regrows well after leaves are harvested and the flavor actually improves after a light frost. 30 seeds.|
- Not as productive as Starbor Review by Oscondoles
- We grew both Starbor and Redbor together. We got far less output from the Redbor, but the color variation was nice. (Posted on 1/10/15)
- This is one pretty kale plant Review by Cynthia
- This grows well both spring and fall in my northwestern Tennessee area.. Great taste and holds well even if it snows. (Posted on 11/24/14)
- Pretty kale Review by Mary
- The leaves are really frilly and look nice on a plate but my favorite kale is still the dwarf blue because it grows quickly and tastes great even before a frost and stays nice and tender in our northeastern Ohio weather. (Posted on 11/21/14)