You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Short Description||HEIRLOOM 1885 Also known as Tuscan Black Palm or Lacinato. A unique kale with very large, rounded, well filled, meaty leaves. Plants are large, hardy, and vigorous, and the flavor is bold. 30 seeds.|
- a must have Review by Karen
- This kale has done very well for me in my zone 7 garden.I plant it in September and let it grow all winter and into late spring. The flavor is very good. (Posted on 3/18/15)
- Beautiful plant Review by CC (NYC&HudsVall)
- Provides lots of sweet kale for soups, salads and chips. (I make a LOT of kale chips this year!) (Posted on 1/17/15)
- Stunning Review by Cynthia
- This is a plant for kale lovers. Very good flavor and texture. You harvest a lot of kale from one plant. Holds fair in the heat. I love this in my zone 6 garden. (Posted on 11/24/14)